Your next project!

And it is dishwasher safe!

They could be fun, but a little pricey for an empty box.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You are paying for the bull sh*t on the outside!

Stuff your wife's favorite gift in it. It will blow her mind. Make sure she reads the whole package before opening it! Brag about it being dish washer safe!

It is, but we've got to the point where neither of us needs anything but it's still fun to open stuff on Christmas morning. I could put some boring gift card in the box and make it a more enjoyable gift.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Wow. It gets 5 stars and maple leaves get only one star.

Reply to
micky

Below it on the page are several other joke gift boxes. Be sure to zoom in and read the text.

micky

This lets you look at 16 of them, all but a couple not listed above. I like Baby Shield, Birthie Stick

And Crib Dribble, which will give your baby hydration, like one provides for a guinea pig. So he drinks when he wants on not on adult schedules.

Reply to
micky

I didn't see the humor in a couple of them like the plant urinal and bacon scented dryer sheets.

Reply to
rbowman

I see nothing humorous in it. Including easter, thanksgiving, christmas,.. That day...means I need to work that Saterday and the one before for good measure.

Reply to
Thomas

Holidays are not a fun time for many. Police/firemen, hospital staff. hospitality. Just another day. maybe worse as you watch others celebrate from a distance.

I knew a guy that always made a big celebration of his birthday. He never worked that day and did what he wanted to do and not acquiesce to the traditions of others.

It was kind of fun and a few that knew him made it sort of status symbol for those of us that got an invitation on occasion. I went on one of his fishing trips, another time out to dinner.

Talking about it now, I think he had the right idea.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Reply to
Miss Recktum

Oh, I'm so happy you were able to have an orgasm writing that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski