List tools you will need for your next project!

Hi All,

Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project!

:-)

-T

Are those coffee beans depicted at the lower right?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I didn't even notice. Looks like the entire background has beans

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I wonder if it's the installation instructions for a commercial coffee maker. We've got one at work that's plumbed into the water supply.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

It is an incomplete list, no router.

Reply to
gfretwell

Here is where that pic came from :

It's a "prank" gift box for a combination shower head and coffee maker called the "Shower Barista"

Reply to
Anonymous

I wonder if it would be worth getting the RotoWipe gift box for my husband...

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I had a hard enough time naming them. But I got them all, eventually, well when I was done laughing.

That was popular at truck stops in the '90s. Spotted Owl Helper was a big thing around Medford OR too.

Reply to
rbowman