First fire

Lit my first fire in the wood stove this evening . Not all that cold but The Mrs. is chilled from being outside all day . More of a test run to be sure I got everything set up right . That heat radiating from the stove sure feels good though !

Reply to
Snag

Thomas

Hi Snag,

Does your new stove have burners on it to cook on? Always convenient when the power goes off

-T

It's not a new stove , this is just the first time I've lit it this year . We didn't hit the predicted low , got up to a house that was around 80° , a bit warmer than we like - but it beats being cold .

Reply to
Snag