I've just completed installing a new small (3kW) wood burning stove in an old chimney, including a chimney liner. Everything seemed OK, and the fire was lit for a couple of hours yesterday (and made nasty paint smells, but apparently that's normal.)
However, today I've had it going on full blast for an hour and a half or so and the fire alarms in my house started going off. :( I can't see any smoke leaking out anywhere and all the joints and seals seem fine so I don't understand what's going on. The alarms carried on going off until I'd opened all the doors and windows and closed down the fire. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks a lot, Adam