Why isn't it Topeka maps?

I'm confused.

If Google has changed their name to Topeka, why haven't they changed their mapping site name to Topeka maps?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I'm wondering why I'm still using Worldnet.

It's April 1st dude. LOL

Reply to
Master Betty

I guess the joke is on you!

Reply to
JohnnyD

It does kinda grow on you.

Youtube has a similar thing going. It's surprising how many people don't snap.

Reply to
Master Betty

or you! ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

On 4/1/2010 9:16 AM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

My problem is with back-dating that old song, "The Atchison Google and the Santa Fe". Just doesn't sound (or scan) right.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

The maps are undergoing revisions. As in Rome, all roads will lead to Topeka in the future

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Toto, I don't think we're in Google any more.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

.

But who wants to go to Google anyway??? I've been there and I wasn't impressed...lol

Reply to
rlz

I don't know about the town but I agree about the spam generating search engine. Use

If you like it, send the boys a buck or two.

Reply to
gfretwell