Basement french drain installation how-to videos?

I am trying to find some good videos, books, or instructions on installing basement perimeter French drain and sump pump systems. I've been searching on

and I can find tons of videos, but most are just sales pitches or they don't really show the details of how to do the installation.

Can anyone suggest any good specific videos, books, or how-to instructions for doing this?

Reply to
Jay-T