USPS new service-- informed delivery

We get our mail late in the day, but now I know what is coming with a new free service from USPS

They send you an email in the morning showing what is in your delivery for the day. No more trips to the box in the rain to find you only have a piece of junk mail.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I have been using this. The best part: when you put your mail on hold, you still get daily e-mails for that day, so you can see if anything that might be urgent is waiting for you.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Amazing! President Trump is fixing the post office too.

Reply to
Al Dente

After 50 years of sending the images to the NSA now we get to see them.

I'll just wait and pull the bills and junk from the box at my door.

How come I never get any money in the mail?

My mail is always is always people/business/government that want money from me.

Reply to
catalpa

Amazing! President Trump is fixing the post office too.

Reply to
Tony944

I signed up.... amazing the questions they asked to verify it was me... they know more about me than I do. So now I'll be able to see the AARP, Hearing aid and funeral insurance mail before it arrives. What a deal!

Reply to
My 2 Cents

We get a lot of old people mail too, because we are old people.

Reply to
Frank

When I was nearing 65, every day there was mail for health insurance, life insurance, hearing aid, more health insurance. I knew what I wanted and was already signed up so it got tossed.

One day I decided to open one of the envelopes. It was the third and final notice about my pension where I worked from '63 to '70 and the company was decades out of business. It was not a ton of money, but better in my pocket.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski