OT. Green Cremation

From the BBC:

The deceased's remains are dissolved rather than burned.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I had recalled criminals doing this to dispose of victims and in Breaking Bad they used HF.

Google hit:

I once worked with a guy in the lab that seemed a little nutty. He transferred to another lab and latter committed suicide. Before committing suicide he told his daughter from his first wife that he woke up finding his second wife dead next to him and figured he had done it, cut her up and put her in plastic bags with KOH and, buried her in the basement. He had told people at the time that his wife had left him and returned to her native Germany. Daughter called cops and they found the wife's remains. Creepy that I had worked in the same lab with him for a year.

Reply to
Frank