uhoh ... I Just SNEEZED, coughed, and SNEEZED again!

Time to take my allergy pill.

People on the left will claim I've got covid! Sorry to disappoint!

Reply to
Muggles

Sorry, sneezing isn't a COVID-19 symptom. Better luck next time.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I visited the eye doctor about a week ago and sneezed into my mask in the waiting room. I told the other people there not to worry as it was just my allergies. They all chuckled.

Reply to
Frank

You also got to breathe into the mask all the debris you sneezed. Bet that was fun!

Reply to
Muggles

Muggles laid this down on his screen :

I'm not disappointed. My health issues make me sympathetic to alergy sufferers. Allergies and other inflammatory system problems can mask some COVID-19 'early warning' symptoms.

When you have trouble breathing, don't assume it is not COVID-19 because doing so can be fatal.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I could have sworn it was listed earlier in the year before the allergy season would have a good part of the population convinced they were dying.

I may be wrong; there has been so much conflicting information from 'experts' along the way that all I can glean from it is the experts don't have a clue.

Reply to
rbowman

I had some shortness of breath Sunday but it may have had something to do with a steep section of trail on a 6000' mountain.

Reply to
rbowman

It just depends on how the trade winds are. We get it in the summer quite often. It tends to mitigate that other thing we get from Africa, hurricanes.

Reply to
gfretwell

FromTheRafters

That'll do it. Muggles is not at all likely to be out there doing that though.

I have most of the symptoms anyway, but shortness of breath is seldom one of them.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I have an Oxi meter. I check every day and before I go out. It reads around 96 to 98.

Mumble, mumble.

Any fish at the other end?

I am starting to think those guys in white coats pulling things out their butts are starting to list EVERYTHING as the commie flu. Guessing is not real research.

You are in trouble if your oximeter drops you below 80

Hi Maggie,

That was you? I heard that all the way over here! My poor ears ...

What ?!?!? Okay, maybe not.

Gesundheit, by the way.

:-)

-T

When I start sneezing from my allergies, folks run for the hills! I am very, very loud. You might have heard me over there. That or it was the Air Force breaking the sound barrier.

My housemate will be my canary. If she gets sick, I'll know I'm in trouble.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Fish? There are cutthroat trout in some of the alpine lakes but there is no lake on this particular mountain. It was a puzzle to me how cutthroat got into some of the areas until I talked to a guy from Fish, Wildlife & Parks. He sheepishly admitted that back in the bad old days they kicked them out of airplanes with no sensitivity at all to #NativeSpeciesLivesMatter.

It was rough on the fish too. Unlike the beavers they didn't have parachutes.

rbowman

Oh good lord!

I had breathing problems until I began taking my allergy pill. Then breathing was normal again.

Reply to
Muggles

Sorry about sneezing so loud!

Reply to