Uber hard to get hold of

I have been trying to change my email address with Uber.

Been to my profile which send me to another page.

There is no contact ability on any of their pages.

No where to change my email.

Then I tried Twitter and found my account is suspended.

Is Uber intentionally trying to not let anyone contact them. ?

Glad the weather has warmed up.

Pipe insulation is nowhere to be found in the Houston area.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Online order at

1/2" pipe 6' $3.17

Shipping might be pricey

Reply to
Retired

ACE Hdw says

Als Handy Hardware:

224 Aldine Mail Rd Houston, TX 77037 281.445.8640

Has

in stock.

Reply to
Retired

Ever since I was in junior high and we lived in a ranch house and the bathroom was at the other end of the house from the water heater, I wanted to keep the hot water hot. So when I got this house I rushed out and bought stuff like what's in your picture. (It's not "self-seal" but it touches the other half so it's just about as good.)

However because I live alone, by the time I use the water a second time, it's always cooled off again. 8AM, 6PM, 10PM. I could only put this stuff on the basement pipes, but even if the pipes in the wall had it, I don't think it would have helped.

Reply to
micky