Is true LED light bulbs are more hardy when dimmable ?

Is true LED light bulbs are more hardy when dimmable ?
Am buying LED house bulbs, one hundred, and am told that dimmable is more strong from power movements of voltage.
Is true? Is false?
On 01/21/2018 01:50 AM, Timofei Krasniqi wrote:

I'd be more worried about the color temperature and and to a lesser extent the color rendering index.  I've been buying Philips LEDs since they were introduced and have not had one fail yet.
On 1/21/2018 8:25 AM, Sunny wrote:

I had one fail but I don't know that the bulb was defective or if it was damaged in handling. Blew out first time it was switched on. I have a bunch of them and like them. Our preference is the "daylight" as it is a whiter light.
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 1:50:53 AM UTC-5, Timofei Krasniqi wrote:

It might be based on actually dimming the dimmable ones, I would expect that could have an effect on life. They generate heat and failures typically accelerate at higher temperatures.
The heat generated when the light bulbs are actually dimmed is not from the LED itself, but the electronics that control the dimming. The heat generated is probably at a minimum when the bulbs are actually 100% on.
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:28:54 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Any dimmable LEDS I've run run cooler at lower intensities. The dimming mechanism is in the wall mounted dimmer switch (a phase triggered triac) - and the ones that change the cut-off point instead of the turnon work better for LEDs and produce less heat because they turn on at zero crossing (lower inrush) and vary the turn-off (no inrush)