things we may never do

I should post a puppy video, probably give everyone a lot more pleasure, comfort, equanimity, but since this is home.repair, this is what you get:

Even though 99% of the people here will never do that.

micky

Correct, I'd never do it but sure is nifty, very inventive.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They are both a lot of work to avoid using the right tool in the first place. I am certainly not doing all that crap to sharpen a chain saw when they will sell you the right stone to do it with a Dremel tool and that home made table saw thing just looks dangerous. I do wonder why he didn't just chuck up the bolt in the drill to turn down the head. It works a lot more uniformly than twisting it in your fingers.

Reply to
gfretwell

I get the impression he is in some place devoid of easily obtained tools and has much more time than money.

Note that most of the comments are in Russian.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yes, I think that's it. He can't just go to Dasha Depot and get the tool he wants. Though he does make quality video with whatever he's using.

Reply to
micky

Until that green stick dries out and comes loose. Making another one in the middle of trying to sharpen his chain shouldn't slow him down much.

With such low power, he?ll probably only get bruised when the board kicks back. Never mind, the drill will probably just stall and burn out.

Reply to
DerbyDad03