hooks into concrete wall

Hello there
Sorry this is different post from the previous one (the solution was to use tension rod). Now this is different, I have concrete wall and I want to pl
ace some hooks in the wall. I have been watching many youtube videos. I do not have impact drill but normal drill. What is the best way to do mount ho oks on the wall? I also watched a video that they use adhesive to mount a h ook and it seems strong. I need mount some not to heavy stuff but heavy eno ugh (like 1-5 lb). Please tell me if you have an experience with that.
This video for the adhesive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4o68M2Svak

and this video, he use special nails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgkYiXppDug

Thanks a lot indeed.
On 7/29/20 5:55 PM, leza wang wrote:

Go down to your local hardware store and tell them what you want to do. They should show you concrete bits for your regular drill plus the appropriate expansion screws. Home Depot has these: <https://www.homedepot.com/p/Tapcon-3-16-in-x-1-3-4-in-Phillips-Flat-Head-Concrete-Anchors-75-Pack-24355/100136988>
On 7/29/20 6:55 PM, leza wang wrote:

Consider using an anchor such as this: (available in different sizes)
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Red-Head-2-1-4-in-x-1-4-in-Wedge-Anchors/1000775820
A regular drill with proper size masonry bit, hammer, and wrench are only tools needed.
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:55:56 -0700 (PDT), leza wang

Go to your local tool rental store and rent a hammer drill for an hour. Drill the holes and use tapcons.
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:55:56 -0700 (PDT), leza wang

I would go to Harbor Fright and get a cheap hammer drill. If you are really drilling concrete as much as your 2 posts indicate you will be a lot happier. You can drill into block with a regular drill but concrete is tougher.