Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

I spent some quality time setting up plastic molding systems. You could walk out of the factory into 35 C weather and think someone turned the air conditioning on. It didn't help that most of the hydraulic valving was on a catwalk up near the ceiling.

Reply to
rbowman

Never trust anyone with a name that ends in a vowel...

Reply to
rbowman

No. Nor do I look at my fingers when I'm playing a guitar or flute. Typing, however, was meant to be done by secretaries.

Reply to
rbowman

But not in Houston. Dallas sucks but it's a dry heat.

Reply to
rbowman

But that leaves out those knuckle-dragging Prods in the Six Counties.

Reply to
rbowman

More likely hysterical laughter...

Reply to
rbowman

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Should I dictate my code and have a secretary type it up?

for open paren eye equals 0 to one thousand twenty three close paren curly brace

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

That sounds like something kinky Americans do before a game.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Put some into law. Lawyers have zero of it. If it isn't explicitly defined, it's a loophole.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

And all that fun is now taken away with GB of storage everywhere.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I'm a terrible typist. My left and right hand don't operate at exactly the same speed, so letters overtake each other. Back in the days of typewriters, I often wore holes in the paper trying to blot things out.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

But can you think in those languages? My French teacher always told me to think in French, not think in English then find the equivalent French words.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I get classed as a troll all the time. The only difference between me and everyone else is I have unpolitically correct views and damn well stick to them.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

As high as 39. C, not F.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Dunno what it is here, probably 50%. With a similar ratio of decisions.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I see. Odd, as the Brits had trenches too, and I've never heard that here. Only "f***ed up", "screwed up", "messed up", "arsed up".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Agreed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

So it's the people that get you down, not the humidity?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I consider Britain as England, Wales, Scotland. Ireland can f*ck off.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword