Square D electrical panel question

And did you put your ground cable on the ground, or the neutral bar?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Does it help to figure out where to put the ground cable?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Asked and answered.

PITA

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Asked and answered.

PITA

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Asked and answered.

PITA

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Asked and answered.

PITA

Reply to
DerbyDad03
[snip]

There's a lot more, for different voltages including 125, 250, 277, 347,

480, and 600 volts with and without ground, and different currents.

And that's before you get to twist-lock and 3-phase wye and delta.

[snip]
Reply to
Sam E
[snip]

Put it in the coffee. That's supposed to be ground.

Reply to
hah

Instant coffee? Yuk

Reply to
gfretwell

Just slip on a hat and get on with your life

gfretwell

Actually FPL has done tests that show a wire, a meter down can be destroyed by lightning and we get a lot of lightning.

Reply to
gfretwell

Put a shot of Baileys in that coffee.

Reply to
gfretwell

I only like hot coffee if I'm cold or have a chill, but I always add cold creamer to it to cool it down do it isn't hot enough to burn lips or tongue.

Reply to
Muggles

{{{{{{{{{brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!}}}}}}

I guess the fur on your face does the trick.

Reply to
Muggles

oh yeah! I like to add some Baileys Irish cream to coffee in the winter time. My other option is adding some hersheys chocolate and cream. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Reply to
Muggles

Helps if you connect the ground to the ground bar.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You look like an electrician. I bet your ground cable is to the ground bar at home?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Or the end of the neutral wire from your square D panel.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stir with a neutral wire.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yup it puts me over. That was really a joke shot for my family because I pretty much never change out of those clothes no matter how cold it gets in Florida. If I have a shirt on it is winter and if they ever see me in long pants it is time to cover up the plants and worry about your pipes freezing. I actually can survive longer than most people in the cold. I really thought of putting on my skis and shooting a video going by. The kids were freaking out.

Reply to
gfretwell