price of propane

Then there is enough inertia for an impact to do it's job.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:53:55 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

I resent this bribe talk. Micky take your meds.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 14:10:44 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

I didn't take it as a joke. If that's true then when does he stop lying? When does he tell the truth? Nobody knows; because he's a liar.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 16:26:48 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca posted for all of us to digest...

He could use his head, that's pretty hard.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 17:52:57 -0400, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to digest...

C'mon man! You know who you are dealing with here.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 06:51:24 -0400, Buck Fiden posted for all of us to digest...

Now that's funny!

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:52:37 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

That would do it.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Take the handle off.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:23:32 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

Huh? What?

Reply to
Tekkie©

He is trying to get a walk behind mower in the trunk. Take the handle off and just take the deck.

Reply to
gfretwell

The handle on my walk behind swivels forward at the deck and then folds in half, back over itself. It ends up within perimeter of the deck and lower than the top of the motor.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

If Micky's does that why is he complaining about getting it in his trunk?

Reply to
gfretwell

He didn't complain. He said "I think I can get the lawn mower in the medium-sized car trunk."

That said, just because mine folds up doesn't mean that *I* could get in the trunk of a medium size car. Dimensionally it might fit, It's the lifting that might be an issue. ;-)

I've used ramps to get it into my van and I've can get the front wheels up on the frame of my trailer, then lift the back end and roll it in, but getting it up and over the lip of a trunk, safely and without damaging anything - by myself - might be troublesome. I'm glad I don't own any cars.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:25:41 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

I should have added the smiley ;-) It is Mickey (sic) we are referring to...

Reply to
Tekkie©

I missed the frailty part. My bad. OTOH taking the handle off would make it lighter and less bulky. If someone can't pick up a 40 pound mower, it might shed some light on why it is so hard to loosen a nut.

Reply to
gfretwell

It's not always about weight. Shape of the object, length of arm-span, etc. all enter into it. I can easily lift 40 pounds. Wrapping my arms around a bulky 40 pound lawn mower and placing it in a trunk might be an issue.

Maybe I could...I've never tried. Also not something I'm going to test. Also don't have a trunk. ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

There are kits like this for making ramps to vehicles:

invalid unparseable

I have ramps. Ramps are great for getting objects up to flat surfaces - e.g. vans and trailers. Ramps aren't all that great for getting heavy objects into the trunk of a car. Something about that drop off at the end bothers me.

If I need someone to help me get it from the top of the ramp and down into the trunk, I might as well just have that person help me put it the trunk directly.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

You have ramps???? Then do something like this

The video after it show how it was done

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski