OT, Puzzles

Anyone into puzzles? Check out this Japanese ring puzzle and how mind bendi ng it is. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

The weekly "mindbending" level can take me all week .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I like doing these every day:

Frank

I love all sorts of games, but never got into playing this one. Backgammon is one favorite, but it has a flaw when playing with the computer. I suppose the flaw can either frustrate a person or make them better at the game.

My dad was a champion level at playing chess, but I didn't get into studying the game until a couple years after he passed away.

Reply to
Muggles

Jigsaw puzzles are a lot of fun! I have some of those downloaded onto my tablet, but, they aren't as much as a challenge as some other games out there.

Reply to
Muggles

I like a challenge but do not want to spend all day solving the problem. I've been visiting this site daily for years and they will repeat. I like to beat the average time.

Reply to
Frank

I like doing that, too.

Reply to