OT Having a drink at home

And now the troll doesn't even realize that more than one thing can be discussed in the same thread. Oh my God, maybe even in the same post! Say it ain't so!

Actually that's probably not it. Even Slow Speed Rod-less isn't that stupid...or is he? This is probably just another of his lame attempts to back peddle away from his mistakes by spinning the discussion away from what was actually was said - and proven.

Hey look - I gave him credit for thinking something through. That's 'cuz I'm a nice guy. Nice to idiots even. Score one for the good guys.

Marilyn Manson

You're repeating yourself.

I guess that's all you have left since you've been so spectacularly bested.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

You're repeating yourself, again.

Absolutely nothing left. Completely defeated.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Not at all. The d*****ad is just fun to f*ck with.

He's so friggin' dumb it takes no effort on my part to show how stupid he is. It's actually a respite from the really important things in my life.

Rod: Look up "respite" so you know what I'm talking about.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Meantime, you don't snip a huge post and clutter up the NG with his nonsense. I normally read what you post but maybe it is better to skip in the future.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Well, I certainly wouldn't want that to happen! ;-)

On the other hand, I don't see why folks can't just skip the threads that have no meaning to them, especially after they've devolved into nothing worthwhile. That's what I do - except when I'm having fun. ;-)

You've seen where this thread has gone. Why not just ignore it/mark it read? It's not like it's going suddenly redeem itself and have some value to anyone. I'm truly curious, but if we discuss that here, we'll keep this thread going and it might redeem itself and have some value. That's quite a conundrum. ;-)

That should be a discussion for another time and place. Maybe I'll start a OT thread on that question. Be on the lookout.

In any case, now that I've beaten Limp Rod to a bloody pulp, I'll leave it be.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson