Micky, I thought about something you said.

Micky, I thought about something you said.

The world is filled with just salesmen and reporters. You can't stop a salesman from sneaking out at night and hopping over the fence to the dirty side and doing things.

Reporters talk to much. Salesmen don't write big-enough checks. Does that explain it, all?

Reply to
bruce bowser

Not sure. I don't recall what I said that this relates to.

Was it when I complained that reporters spaak as if they know what other people think?

Reply to
micky