How to make a little bump

My current radio has station preset buttons that light up, and it's very convenient when the lights are off at night.

I'm about to buy a wifi-radio that has lots of great features but the 5 preset buttons and the other 3 buttons don't light up.

Any suggestion about how to put a little bump on two of the 8 buttons so I can't find the right one in the dark? One that will stay on for years.

Like a glue that won't drip off before it dries. Which glue?

Or something else.

If I had a good method, I'd be less reluctant to buy this model, less interested in another model with different weaknesses.

Reply to
micky

Try a small drop of crazy glue - gel type. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Hot glue. Use one of the micro size guns, or else squirt a drop on a bottle cap and use a toothpick to transfer just a little bit.

Reply to
TimR

Could you fasten BBs to the ones you want to mark? Maybe use the glue others mentioned.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

hardware stores < maybe even dollar stores ? >

sell these self-adhesive bumpers for cupboard doors, drawers, no-slip no-scratch feet, or whatever :

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Several good ideas. Thanks, all.

Reply to
micky

maybe stick-on pads like these for $2.36 for a pack of 16 ?

retired1

Check out Diamond art kits. The are perfect dots for what I think you need. Do you have a po box? I should have some from my wife making really cool pics a while ago.

Reply to
Thomas

Not gel, but regular crazy glue, I've gotten on my hands and it never sticks my fingers together, or to anything. I must be a greaser.

Reply to
micky

Well, thanks again for all the suggestions. I won't decide which to use until the radio arrives. I spent a week unable to decide between two radios. Even last night I couldn't but I bought one anyhow. Should come on Wednesday.

10 presets but by pressing extra buttons can reach 100 saved urls.

I will still have my AM-FM radio, which has 5 FM and 5 AM presets. I can set the computer to one internet station and transmit that to the radios in the house, but once I'm in bed, I'm stuck with only that one internet station. I only wanted 2 or 3 more but when I looke at the stations I've saved in RadioMaximus, a great, free program for windows, I have 15 already, so having 100 is a good thing. If you want more than

100, you can do that too, up to an unlimited number, but retrieving them is different. I will figure that out when the radio arrives.

The makers of Grace Digital Mondo Elite Classic Smart Internet Radio Bluetooth Wi-Fi Qi-Wireless Fast Charger 7-Day Alarm – Microphone-Free (Walnut) and Grace Digital Mondo Elite Duo Smart Internet Radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi,

7-Day Alarm – Microphone Free (Walnut) say they already have 30,000 internet stations in the list, but they will add new ones if you send them info. The only one I want that they don't have that I have found so far is Science Zone Radio. . I usually listen to news/talk but if it's too depressing, science will be tood.
Reply to
micky

Chewing gum ...

Reply to
Snag

A person only needs 1 radio station - MAGA Radio ..

... " All conspiracy, all the time . "

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Art Bell archives:

Dean Hoffman

I'm sure you're right. I'll forget the others.

Reply to
micky

I've been listening for the last 20 minutes. I used to have problems. Now I know who to blame for all my problems. It makes them so much better. Tnank you so much.

Reply to
micky

I had to look him up - never heard of him.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

single drop of varish should do.