If they arrive in good condition, I have found them to work satisfactorily for my type of DIY projects (despite the warnings others have about quality).
My problem, however, has been that the items are typically so poorly packed that they arrive broken.
For example, (1) I had to order 3 compressors before I received one without a broken plastic motor casing.
(2) I have now received 2 broken nailers in a row
(3) Twice my shipments of nails have arrived with the boxen open and the nails strewn all over the box.
(4) The boxes themselves are almost always poorly packed with heavy/rugged and light/delicate items mixed together in one large box, separated by only a few kernels of styrofoam. Often the box itself arrives ripped or damaged.
- Am I just having bad luck or have others experienced the same problem?
- Has anyone succeeded in getting them to have better quality control? (with just about every order requiring some re-shipping of items it is hard to believe that they are saving money this way...)