Do i need internet from sectv?

I never use my dell pc but use my phones and tablets from att. Do i need 50 bucks a month internet from sectv to use my shit? Att does not offer internet in my area. Is wifi magic?

Reply to
Thomas

Do you have enough of a data plan for the phones? If so, then no, you don't need cable. Maybe you can steal wifi from your neighbors.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Could you write that properly if you wanted to? By the way, the answer is yes: Wi-Fi is magic!

Reply to
Bill

I could not that properly. Show what i should have typed.

Reply to
Thomas

Usually, the PC is the easiest means of accessing the internet when at home and the biggest consumer of data. If he doesn't use the PC, then like you say, as long as the data plan is large enough for the other devices, he doesn't need cable internet. He could use his cell phone as a hotspot and access the internet from the PC on it too, as long as his carrier and plan allows it. If the PC is just used once in awhile and not for high usage things like playing videos, that could work.

Reply to
trader_4

Paucity of capitals.

Reply to
Frank

Can tether your shit from smartphone?

No wifi science is understood.

Reply to
Huh?

And vagueness, ambiguity, obscenity... Surely a millennial who rather didn't grow up with a cell phone. He asked what he should have typed: He should refrain until he learns how...

Reply to
Bill

Is a cordless phone magic?

Reply to
Me

If you could boost the power of your WAP to 1000w or so you could use it to cook a hot dog.

Reply to
Roberto