Delta Bathroom Faucet Seats and Springs

Are the rubber seats and springs used in Delta one-handle bathroom faucets the same and interchangeable with the ones in Delta two-handle bathroom faucets?

Reply to
Anton Chigurh

This might help. The site asks for a model number of the faucet.

Dean Hoffman

Thanks for that.

I don't see a model number on the 30+ year old faucet itself-- and looking at all those, I don't see one that's similar.

I went to the Delta website which catalogs 450 bathroom faucets. WTF do we need 450 different bathroom faucets-- and that's just from one company!

I think I'll go up to the Home Depot and just buy a selection of Delta-compatible seat/spring replacement kits-- though on the HD website, it looks like most all of the Delta faucets use the same ones.

Reply to
Anton Chigurh

Take a worn rubber seat and spring from one of your faucets with you to HD and try to match the appearance of the replacements available. Visual memory can be unreliable.

Reply to
Retirednoguilt

This is not directly related and probably will annoy you more than it helps you, but my one-handle kitchen delta faucet drpped and replacing the seats and springs didn't work, and delta sent me, for free I'm 99% sure, a kit and I replaced all the parts including the ball and that didn't help.

So back when I kept things pristine I decided to go buy another faucet. Oh yes I rememmber, this was just when HD and lowes were first putting their inventory online, but at lowes it barely had anything compared to the store. I think it had 10 faucets online and 30 in the store. I was on my way to HD but parked so I could go to another store too and so I was walkign from one to another and I found another faucet lying in the grass, tall enough to bend over, in a tiny ravine that drained water off the lot. 10 feet from the edge of the pavement and 70 feet from the door to HD (and 300 feet from the other store). When I got it home, I realized this one had a connection for a sprayer hose, so I went back 2 days later and by golly there in the grass not too far from where the faucet was was the hose. I took it home and installed it. It's Delta also and except for the hose just like the one I had, and it doesn't leak!

Reply to
micky