Faucet parts

Peerless model 25648, ca. 1995. Drips from spigot.

Peerless' website is under maintenance, the 800 number is perpetually busy.

I'm guessing it's the valve springs and seats but haven't been able to locate the proper parts numbers. Neither the borg nor my mom'n'pop neighborhood hardware store have been able to locate them either.

If anyone knows the replacement part nos, or could point me to a website where I could find this information I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Marc

Reply to
MrAoD

If you get desperate enough and give up finding what you need locally, call this phone number: (585) 586-8069 Debbie Supply Inc

453 W Commercial St, East Rochester, NY 14445

It's a retail/wholesale plumbling supply in Rochester NY. I've never gone in there without leaving with what I needed. Even if you have to pay five bucks to ship two bucks worth of parts, it's probably better than driving all over your city, with gasoline at two dollars a gallon.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I don't recognize that model number. As a general rule Delta and Peerless parts are 100% interchangeable. For sure Delta springs and seats work. I think Delta has used the same cartridge for two handled faucets just about forever. So I bet a Delta cartridge would work.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

This link might help you but there's no cross reference to part numbers. I did this recently and just took the old parts to Lowes or Home Depot (can't remember which) and got a replacement.

Maggie

Reply to
MaGGie

Thanks to all who replied. Problem turned out to be a loose fitting. Popped the handles, lifted the covers and tightened down the cartridge/seats.

FWIW a lot of cartridge-type faucets seem prone to loosening over time, according to a buddy of mine. First time it ever happened to me though.

Marc

Reply to
MrAoD