Broken shower

I have a new home, 3 years old, and my shower handle is stripped. It won't turn completely off. I can't remove the screw that holds on the adjusting handle, it just keeps turning. Any ideas as to how to get this off? I am not opposed to buying a new one so long as I can get the old one out.

Reply to
j647

I have a new home, 3 years old, and my shower handle is stripped. It won't turn completely off. I can't remove the screw that holds on the adjusting handle, it just keeps turning. Any ideas as to how to get this off? I am not opposed to buying a new one so long as I can get the old one out.

Reply to
j647

If you can identify the mfr, call them.

Hacksaw across the handle?