Stain Remover - Stain Buddy

I work at a Boys & Girls Club. I have over 200 children running around all day. They have DESTROYED the carpets in the building. Rather than buying new carpets, I bought a stain remover called Stain Buddy. My carpets look brand new! I have also used it at home with plush carpets. You NEED to see this stuff. It takes the stain out right in front of your eyes.

for those of you that care I bought it at

HoPE THIS HELPS

Reply to
Jake Dawson

I tried it on 600 stains, it didnt do anything, its real crap, dont try it, dont waste your money.

Reply to
m Ransley