Grease stain from painted wall

Just had a bit of an accident in the kitchen. Was cooking some pesto sauce (bit greasy) and some has landed on the white painted wall. So far all efforts to remove the stain has made it worse. Any ideas anyone? Thanks Steven

Reply to
Steven Mills

Have you tried the eraser sponger from Mr. Clean? It is really a miracle product as far as I am concerned.

Reply to
The Data Rat

Try a cotton ball (just a bit moist) and "Mary Ellen's Set-In-Stain Remover for Whites". Blot area, let set for a minute and wipe with clean moist towel. May need to repeat but it will work! I used it on hair dye and it can clean!!

Reply to
sijka

You can try ammonia first if you have some around the house.

This is a similar stain to mayonaise and there's a step-by-step example of stain removal of mayonaise on

Hope this helps.

Reply to
DrClean

Hi, Steven,

I have found a product called Sol-U-Mel that you can mail order or order over the internet that's great for grease, tar, grills etc... and it's safe for the environment. It won't hurt people either!! It should literally penetrate the surface and dissolve any grease and does this and so much more. All of their products are phenomenol and offer a 100% money back guarantee (60 days!!). You might want to try it. P.S. I know they are having a promotion right now so it would be a good time to check it out. Just go to the sight below and just request information so someone can show you how to get them. Everyone should at least try these products. My wife and I love them. Good Luck. Bob

Karen Neapolitan