Nail Polish on Carpet

Is there a way to remove red nail polish from a light colored carpet? And yes, I've since taken all the nail polish away from my teenager.

Randy Farnsworth Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"

Randy Farnsworth

You can try non-acetone nail polish remover, but try it on a hidden area to test for color-fastness first.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

Yes! Your answer is Sol-U-Mel. It will not harm your carpet and it is 100% natural and EFFECTIVE. An unbelievable product you can use for a number of things. Go to this site to request info. about how you can get it. Once you try this you'll never be without it, guaranteed. Good Luck. Karen

Karen Neapolitan