I want a middle of the road home

I've always been a man that strives for the middle. I dont like extremes. I am not conservative or liberal, I'm in the middle. I am neither fat or skinny, I'm in the middle. I could give a million other examples, but my problem is that I can not find a suitable home. All homes come with faucets that give HOT and COLD water. Both of them are too extreme for me. I want warm water, and that's all I want. I dont want light switches that turn ON and OFF, I want lights that are always exactly half way lit, and no, I do not want dimmers, I'd spend half my life trying to find the exact middle brightness in every room. I dont want a home with a furnace and an air conditioner, both heat and cold are too extreme. I want a home that is always exactly 50 degrees, since 50 is the middle. I dont want a white house or a black one, I want a nice middle of the road gray, both inside and outside. I dont want a large home, or a small one, I want one in the middle, and the same is true for the height of the home. There are so many extremes in current homes. Why cant I find a suitable middle of the road home?

Reply to
middleperson

Buy an old toll booth

Reply to