appliance repair - roofing repair

Hi-

I found a site with roofing replacement tips. There is also a link to a great site where you can repair your own appliance. I used it to replace the soap container on my dishwasher, I easily found my make & model, ordered the part, and it fit perfect.

Go to

Andy

Reply to
An

- Andy -

- Nehmo - There are numerous ways to promote your site without having to resort to fake testomonials. Indeed, if you have so little regard for the truth that you flout it on your introduction, how can you expect anybody to trust anything else about you - or your site?

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

Nehmo,

How did you decide that this guy is a shill? What is his relationship with either the roofing site or the appliance parts site?

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

The Aplliance site is an American one and does not list Dishwashers that are commonly sold in Britain like Bosch, Indeset, Candy, Electrolux and Hoover, perhaps you could put US in brackets next time to avoid wasting other peoples time.

Also on that site a dishwasher pump was $164.95, a little over the top for a pump, you may as well buy a new machine.

On the whole, I give it 0 out of ten, largely because of the timewasting aspect.

Regards,

John.

Reply to
JhnWil876

- David Martel -

- Nehmo - I guessed from the style of his recommendation. He basically wrote an advertisement and cast it in the form of a third-person testimonial. It's so badly done, it's not worth taking it apart for analysis.

Anyway, his posting history, which I *just* looked up

, should remove any doubt.

- David Martel -

- Nehmo - The two sites were made by the same person.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

You're a piss-poor liar. Amazing how your email address is the same as the one who owns the site, eh?

Hint to the stupid: Unsolicitated "testimonials" are invariably from some moron who thinks that he can drive customers to his website by pretending to be a customer.

----------------------- whois roofingdocs.com

Registrant: AJL Marketing, LLC (VESZQQBKCD)

43121 Ashbury Dr Novi, MI 48375 US

Domain Name: ROOFINGDOCS.COM

Administrative Contact: LaDuke, Andrew (GQGHLLOOWI) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

43121 Ashbury Dr Novi, MI 48375 US 2483442597
Reply to
user