Amazon is hiring, but 200-250 deliveries a shift?

That's why I have multiple email addresses. No one gets my main, personal email address except for family and friends.

I have others that I use based on my level of "trust" for the entity. I even have one that I rarely check because I usually don't want to hear from anyone that I was forced to give it to once I get past the reason for giving it.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

The one at the top of this note is my main address and it collects about 100 spams a day but AOL does a good job of pulling them out. I also find reputable places will take an unsubscribe. I still have a few other addresses for different things that stay pretty clean. I do have one Russian who wants to sell me a web site virus and I can't kill that guy.

Reply to
gfretwell