Honeywell Customer Service

I own a defective Honeywell TH4110, which is under a 5 year warranty; however, that does not include labor. Honeywell does not replace its defective units - good to know. After two weeks of writing customer service, I finally got an answer. I am disappointed that Honeywell does not stand by its products :{.

Reply to
audreylarson

Gee... I have never had a problem with a bad Honeywell stat. I have had to warranty one or 2 that were installed by the local hack, and my supplier never gave me a problem... simple swap-out... the bad one for a new one. Check with your local wholesale supply house, they should take care of you. If not, then I would be looking for another supply house. OTOH, you probably already have accounts with several of the wholesale supply houses already.

But......if your just a home-owner, then your on your own sport. Try over in alt.home.repair

Reply to
Noon-Air

Reply to
Christopher Chance Knight