Re: gourds and moths?

On Thursday, March 31, 1994 at 3:11:24 PM UTC-4, Sakim Charles Daniels wrot e:

Can anyone tell me which variety of moths and/or other insects that > pollenate bottle-neck gourds and other native varieties?? Common or > scientific names would be most helpful.--Thanx > -- > ******************************************************* > * snipped-for-privacy@freenet.fsu.edu *
*

I'm so sorry that this has nothing to do with your question. I'm looking f or the Native American Flute player who made the CD my Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor, Dr. Li, in Tallahassee, uses in all of her treatment rooms . She doesn't know the name or the name of the man who created the CD, whi ch isn't marked and was given to her by a client. The last song on the CD is Amazing Grace. The rest of the songs all sound like either Native Americ an songs or "original" compositions. It is the most beautiful music I've e ver heard. I would like to buy several copies if I can. I would also like to learn to play like this. Are you this person? Or do you know who it m ight be? I don't generally use Google Groups and I'm not sure I know how t o get back here. If you think you can help me, I sure would appreciate you getting in touch. Thank you so much. Hope you find your pollinators! Do nna Rae

Reply to
draemarston

the message you are replying to is over 20yrs old...

songbird

Reply to
songbird