Q: Growing Arbutus Unedo from cuttings?

Hello all:

I'm trying to grow Arbutus Unedo (Strawberry Tree) from cuttings.

My first cutting just wouldn't root. I was told that I need some "growth hormone".

I checked the local Home Depot and Lowe's, all the fertilizers, whatever their constituent chemical compounds are, claim to be good for growth!

Reading more about it I learned that "growth hormone" changes by the type of plant.

What do I need for the strawberry tree cuttings?

Thanks!

Reply to
Al Tprk