Jasmine dying back

Hi all,

I've joined with my first post to ask if anyone can help identifying what's wrong with this Jasmine Officianale. I planted it 3 years ago, to provide some nice screening between ourselves and the neighbour, and was really looking forward to it doing well this year but after starting new growth this has suddenly started to die back. I've attached picturesif that helps at all. We had some lovely warm weather then a couple of cold nights could that be the problem? Should I leave it to recover or should I cut it bac? Any help greatly appreciated.

Sean2525