Ground cover

Hello :)
Which is the best ground cover that grows fast?
Please and Thank you
James
http://www.avg.com
On 4/29/2017 3:03 PM, James McDone wrote:

There is no "best" ground cover although there are many which grow pretty quickly. If you were to share your location and climate perhaps someone will be able to offer some reasonable possibilities.
On 4/29/2017 12:30 PM, John McGaw wrote:

Besides climate and location (flat or sloped, sunny or shady, etc), it would help if you indicated how thick you want this. In different parts of my garden, I have various ground covers that are 2 inches thick, 4 inches thick, 6 inches thick, and 1 foot thick.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com
David E. Ross wrote: ...

yep, some thyme we have stays pretty close to the ground. another goes six inches to a foot high, but still can be mowed if you set the blades high enough. looks nice that way and also smells great.
songbird
James McDone wrote:

Without any info about your location I have to suggest Astroturf.