Plant Identification

Hi, Can someone please identify this plant for me.

lawrencezarb

Amos Nomore

lawrencezarb wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk:

Reply to
Alfred Falk

Thats what mine looks like.

Reply to
despen

marginata). I can just make out a few flower clusters.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

WOW, I love the leaves. If it blooms too, I'm sold. Is it a big bushy plant? Or does it grow taller? Or can you help it grow the way you want? I'm looking to replace a dying bush in front of my front picture window. It would be between burning bushes. Does this one spread out a lot? It wouldn't be right for me if it does. I think it is so pretty though!

Reply to
KristinWI

Can someone please help me to identify this shrub?

The picture was taken from a distance so it might not be very clear but even a rough quess would do. I just love the colour of the flowers. Thanks

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Seren 553.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Seren 539.jpg | |Download:
ssimtee

Lilac bush?

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

Don't know what it is (looks like a warm climate plant) but it's definitely not lilac.

Reply to
brooklyn1

Are the flowers tubular like this:

better picture would show the flower shape and leaf shape.

Reply to
despen

In message , ssimtee writes

The photographs aren't clear enough for a positive identification, but try Prostanthera (mint bush).

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Oh, my Lord. You are a star!!!!!!! I think that's the one. I've been searching for this on and off for the past 2 years. Thank you soooo much :)

ssimtee