Simple plant identification appreciated

Hi all,

These are fantastic plants in my UK garden but I have no idea what they are!; can anyone identify them for me please?

thanks

||Filename: photo-29.jpg | |Download:
pocster

Second one could be Choisya ternata 'Sundance' (although it is usually almost completely yellow).

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Whether or not it's 'Sundance', it is a Choisya.

The other plant looks as if it might be Viburnum rhytidophyllum.

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley