Plant Identification

Hi,

Anyone know what this is - picture attached? Wondering whether to dig it out or persevere with it !!

Thanks

Jon

jgara

Hi Jon, Just seen your post and I'd go for Spirea 'Snowmound' (syn. Spirea nipponica tosaensis ) Differing from Sp. japonica 'Bridal wreath' in that in the latter, the flowers come before the leaves !!

Lannerman.

lannerman

Thanks for responding - Could possibly be that but guess i'll just have to see whether we get the big bloom of white flowers in the summer.

Thanks,

Jon

jgara