What's happening to my grass!

I have attached some pics of my lawn this month and one from April (with
the dog on).
The grass has been watered regularly and fed twice with Scotts lawn
feed. I have to admit that it seems to have deteriorated since I applied
the feed about 6 weeks ago.
any ideas on what i can do to salvage it? It has also been aerated
twice.
any advice appreciated.
thanks
|Filename: IMG_0076.jpg |
|Download:
||Filename: IMG_0077.jpg |
|Download:
||Filename: IMG_0078.jpg |
|Download:
||Filename: IMG_0079.jpg |
|Download:
||Filename: IMG_0081.jpg |
|Download:
||Filename: P1090038.JPG |
|Download:
Reply to
johnmerrick
Don't be desperate, if you maintain your lawn, like you should do...give it food and water periodically, kill intruders, mechanical treatment... it will work fine in the end.
Reply to
rikv

Site Timeline Threads