Geranium cuttings

I love white geraiums and last year I had some pure white plants from a supermarket. I liked them so much I decided to take 10 cuttings last September over winter them in my glass verander and plant them out this year. All 10 cuttings survived ok and I have planted them into my garden expecting them to be pure white as last year. They have flowered a very pale pink, can anyone explain this?

Reply to
coykiesaol

Fertilizers are made up of chemicals, so wear safety gloves and long sleeves and pants to prevent contact with the skin.Avoid direct contact with them.Store it in cool and dry place as well as out of reach of children.Keep kids away when fertilizers applied to lawn.

Reply to
allen73