Slant/Fin Baseboard Nu-White color-Is it White of more Off White/Cream color?

I have a Slant/Fin baseboard in my bathroom and the end caps have rusted and need replacing. They are just about 5 years old. The baseboard color seems more of a cream/off-white color rather than white. I see that Slant/fin only seems to sell it's baseboard in a "Nu-White" color and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this color is indeed more of a cream or darker off-white color. Alternatively, if Slant'Fin only makes one color, I guess this is what color I have. the stores around me, Home Depot, Lowes, etc do not sell this brand so I cannot check and will need to order on-line so want to confirm.

Hoping there may be some contractors out there that may use this product who could shed some light on this for me.

Here's what I see on the Slant/Fin web site, but really can't tell from that:

Many thanks to all.

Reply to
Pinboozie

A can of spray paint will fix your color matching problem...

~~ Evan

Reply to
Evan

"Pinboozie" wrote

To my knowledge, it has been the same color for many years, but I've not bought any in the past five years. Check with a real plumbing supply store for stock.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski