PVC Cutting Tip Previously Posted

A bit back someone posted about cutting PVC pipe straight using a hose clamp as a guide.

Had to cut an existing piece of 3" up between joists near the subfloor. Borrowed the dryer duct clamp and used the official Harbor Freight Multifunction tool. Straightest and cleanest one I've ever done I think.

Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Red Green

Joe

Joe wrote in news:28eeda54-3e21-4551-a79b- snipped-for-privacy@w31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

For this particular tool and my usage I prefer electric.

Anyway, after using an oscillating tool (HF is my first) and learning it's ability to do many things so simply and better that I struggled with before, I'd invest in a mid to upper range one.

Reply to
Red Green

I can imagine uses for the pneumatic when they produce some sooper-dooper blades - like cutting away fenders.

Reply to
HeyBub

That too. The current models won't cut flesh. Easily.

Reply to
HeyBub

The Iranian made models are a head of the rest of the world. Hats off to them.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon