White spots on deck?

I have a pressure treated deck.

I had it put up about a year ago or so. I was told to let it "season" for about a year before I stain it.

About 3 weeks ago,

I treated it with a cleaner and a wood rejuvenator, then I pressure washed it, the I put a waterproofer on it with a tint (Honey Gold)

Suddenly, on different locations of the deck, there are little white spots showing up. I can't determine if this is something coming up through the wood or a result of water sitting on the deck boards due to the waterproofer after a rain.

Any ideas? Anyone have any similar situations?

Reply to
Postal68

This will happen if the wood is not completely dry before applying a sealer. After washing wait at 10 or more days before applying any finish.

Reply to
Phisherman