White-Rodgers Thermostat

I have a white-rodgers 1F79-111 thermostat and need to know what the flashing flame in the right lower corner means. This flame is always showing but notice if it is pretty cold out it flashes. Thanks

Reply to
d.honeycutt

From the manual

}: "2nd-stage heat (Aux or Emergencey) is energized."

Perce

On 12/19/04 07:33 pm d.honeycutt tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Christ man! Is this the first time for you on a computer? Let me introduce you to a new feature call "Google Search" This took all of about 30 seconds.

4, right hand column, # 6 under paragraph heading "The Display" Your Welcome, Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

The trouble with Google is that you have to know what to tell it to search for. E.g., entering "1F79-111 flame flash" produced no hits at all.

Don't be so hard on the OP.

Perce

On 12/19/04 09:03 pm Bubba tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Perce, go easy on Bubba. He's our local TROLL in this newsgroup as we found out in another thread. You know it's true what others have said, if you feed the trolls, they keep coming back as I found out about Bubba. He thrives on the nasties so consider this to be one of his NICE posts but don't expect his next reply here to be the same. No matter what he replies, I won't feed him any more but let it entertain you if he chooses to bite.

Reply to
jim

Travis Jordan

Hey "pull toy jimmy" You're full of crap too. You said in another thread (where you started this shit) that you would stop after you figured out what an idiot you were. You didnt stop there either. Gee, you came back again. "Go Figure". You're still a fool and an idiot. You are my best "wet puppet" ever. Now, "go fetch a bone jimmy, sit up, Speak!" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Ahhhh poor Bubba is getting angry.......LOL :) .

Reply to
jim

posted for all of us....

Hey, Jimski. STFU. He knows more about this stuff than three of us together. He even gave a nice answer! You didn't even give an answer. Nitwits that are too lazy to use a search engine deserve all the crap they receive. Geez it doesn't even cost so if the first try isn't successful try another.

I googled Jimski and it gave your picture with caption "asshole"

Reply to
Tekkie

That's funny I googled "Tekkie" and got the same result.

Reply to
jim

HEY! Lookie! Its my "pull toy jimmy" He came back! And hell, look. He's still doesnt have enough brain power to use his own material. Cmon jimmy. Stop scratchin your balls and sniffin your ass. Come up with some new stuff boy. "Jump boy, Jump" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba why don't you take your head outa your ass and breath some fresh air. Maybe that explains why you're so full of shit. Go ahead amuse me now turd because I just love pulling your chain. You bite every time I feed you.

Reply to
jim

God I love it! You just can leave. You said you would leave in this thread and you said you would leave in the other thread. You lie. You suck too. You are such an easy pinhead. You're still using stolen material. Jimmy my pull-toy. "Come along, little doggie, come along" Now get your face outta that dogs ass and quit humpin my leg. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

thata boy Bubba. Have another bone.......

Reply to
jim

Another classic thread in which the inbred dumbass hilbilly Bubbaass , mr" We fix Wood stoves inc" adds nothing.

I heard of a person changing their name to "Bubba Bubba Bubba" was that your Mother, Bubbaass ?

Reply to
m Ransley

You really need to learn to think on your own four paws jimmy. Stealing material is just so.......YOU. "Cmon jimmy. Lets go outside so you can piss on a fire hydrant" "Good boy jimmy, Good boy" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

hehe. and poor poor Ransley hangs out over here because he's been tossed outta alt.hvac for being so damn stupid. "Look maa, no brains". Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

thata boy Bubba. Have another bone....... (others: I just keep feeding Bubba a bone and he keeps coming back, it's amusing)

Reply to
jim

Bubbaass Im a home owner, never instaled HVAC as Ive said and I always call in pros. See , you are just plain wrong again .

Reply to
m Ransley

Wrong again. You would be a home MOANER. Keep playing though. You'll get it right someday. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba