White-Rodgers Thermostat

This is Turtle.

I typed in 1F79-111 in Google and got the 4 th webpage down got White Rogers website and then went there and scrolled down to the 1F79-111 thermostat listed there and hit it and went to the same page listed below.

I'm not saying one way or the other but it sure seemed easy to me.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

No actually he's right and your wrong but it's not your fault. You've had your head up your ass so long, you just don't know what's been happening.

Reply to
jim

NO but I have had you on your knees at my feet all this time. Its really a wonder you can even type. Now get back to work, jimmy my pet pull toy. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba