Plant identification

Hello, i want to buy the attached shrub but i do not know its name, can anyone help me identify it?

Thanks Andy

"always look on the bright side of life"

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: 005.JPG | |Download:
Andy Carroll

Looks like it could be a Viburnum, but without a close-up of the flowers and leaves it is difficult to say which one.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

?

?

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Thanks Jeff i'll post a close up of the flower and see if it helps

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: 005.JPG | |Download:
|+-------------------------------------------------------------------+[/i][/color]Looks like it could be a Viburnum, but without a close-up of the flowers

and leaves it is difficult to say which one.

Reply to
Andy Carroll

In message , Brooklyn1 writes

Certainly not Pieris japonica - the structure of the inflorescences is different.

If we assume that it is not something rare, and that it is a Viburnum and not some alternative that has escaped my attention, then I'd suggest Viburnum tinus 'Eve Price'.

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Sure looks like the indigenous mountain laurel on my property, though with closer exam of the flowers I could say for more certain.

Try an image search on kalmia latifolia.

Susan

Reply to
Susan