AArgh... neighbors

"Suzy O" writes in article dated Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:10:58 GMT:

Noise-for-noise falls into the category of "pissing contest". So does the potato idea. Much better to confront the offense in a timely manner.

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.

Reply to
Spud Demon

You mean....have their house torched? Isn't there an intermediate possibility?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

How about planting some small trees among your shade plants, which is what I had to do. What zone do you live in?

Barb C. in FL

Reply to
<hacbac