Foam flower pots any good?

Are those foam flower post that look like stone or concrete any good? The kind that look real heavy but are real light when you pick them up?

Do they break down in the sunlight?

Reply to
me

They are wonderful. I have had a couple large ones for almost nine years and they are like new. The only problem I have had with them is with tall plants. The pots are so light-weight that if you plant anything very tall in them (like cannas) they can tip over in a high wind. I had a 7 foot high brugmansia tip over today in a high wind. It was a few days from blooming and several large branches broke off!

Reply to
Vox Humana

OK

I was just curious if the sunlight broke them down and made them crumble. I guess not huh?

Reply to
me

That's not been my experience.

Reply to