Do deciduous plants grow in the winter?

Hi All,
I may just be my eyes, but it looks like my Goji Berries have grown
about a foot over the winter with all their leaves gone. IS
this possible?
Goji Berry is a dicot and a member of the Solanaceae (nightshades)
family:

-T
Reply to
T wrote:
for a woody plant, not too likely. the buds may get bigger to be ready for leafing out, but that is a bit too early for us here.
we've been having plenty of snow for a change. the west could use a lot more in the mountains...
songbird
Reply to
songbird

Site Timeline Threads