Do deciduous plants grow in the winter?

Hi All,
I may just be my eyes, but it looks like my Goji Berries have grown about a foot over the winter with all their leaves gone. IS this possible?
Goji Berry is a dicot and a member of the Solanaceae (nightshades) family: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goji
-T
T wrote:

for a woody plant, not too likely. the buds may get bigger to be ready for leafing out, but that is a bit too early for us here.
we've been having plenty of snow for a change. the west could use a lot more in the mountains...

songbird
On 02/10/2018 04:10 AM, songbird wrote:

Must just be my eyes then. Must still remember then as babies